All applications' unique functionality and operational needs are assessed prior to designing the new cloud infrastructure, as these will affect the type of servers, storage and network that we select.
Apps Associates Datacenter migration to the AWS cloud is based on years of experience so you can avoid unexpected pitfalls because we have seen them all before.
Click to Enlarge
The Datacenter migration to the AWS Cloud Service includes:
Design, Develop and Standardize
- Cloud assessment workshops based on frameworks developed by AWS
- Tools and templates for assessment and total cost of ownership (TCO) analysis
- Cloud migration roadmap
- Rehosting for low risk, simple standalone applications
- Replatforming for pre-packaged applications
- Repurchase for strategic adoption of third party tools
- Refactor for database and application modernization
- Retain without any changes
- Retire rarely used or outdated applications
- Test the new cloud environment
- Train users throughout the migration process
- Managing applications and infrastructure in the cloud is different from managing your on-premises datacenter.
- Optimizing both cost and performance is key
- Apps Associates Cloud Managed Services ensure that your cloud environment is efficient and delivers the best possible return on investment
Apps Associates is your complete lifecycle partner for the AWS cloud. We offer low-cost workshops to help you learn more about our Datacenter migration to the AWS Cloud Service. Click here to request a workshop today.
- Apps Associates has developed a migration factory approach to data center migration using best of breed tools and accelerators
- Apps Associates has dozens of success stories migrating complex application workloads to the AWS cloud
First to Market:
- Apps Associates is one of the first cloud service providers to achieve the AWS Managed Service Partner designation
- Apps Associates is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and was one of the first AWS partners globally to be awarded the Oracle Competency specialization