For many years, executives, financial professionals and business analysts have relied upon their trusty spreadsheets to handle complex, if not mission-critical, data-driven analysis. Is your current data analysis methodology aligned to deliver relevant and timely analytics to business users? Are you struggling to make accurate business decisions in less time?
Take advantage of an insightful, invitation only Live Session “Driving Informed (and Impactful) Financial Decision Making,”
hosted by Oracle Corporation and Apps Associates, a leading Oracle partner and professional services firm. Join us for a round table discussion and learn how a cohesive financial analytics strategy can replace spreadsheets, deliver remarkable efficiencies and drive down costs.
How will you benefit?
Step up to financial analytics that will ensure you can:
- get a real-time analytics and insight that drive more informed financial decisions
- continuously capture and aggregate data from multiple systems
- close books faster by eliminating manual reporting processes
- eliminate multiple versions of the truth with a single repository
- empower stakeholders with access to key financial measures
for the session and learn how to make data sing to your advantage. This session will be followed by cocktails & dinner.
Tuesday, 16th April 2013
6:00 PM EDT
Morton's Steakhouse, 377 North State Street, Stamford, CT 06901 (Map
Invitation only event – please do not forward
Kshitij Kumar, Vice President Business Intelligence, Apps Associates
Oracle BI Financial Analytics and Exalytics