Whether you need to deploy just one module, or the whole suite of Oracle Cloud Applications, Apps Associates has the expertise and experience to help. We have dedicated an entire line of business to Oracle Cloud Applications so we can advise our clients and provide the knowledge needed to ensure your success. We will provide the services to enable you to:
- Create a viable, phased roadmap and business case for Oracle Cloud Applications implementation specific to your application environment and critical business drivers
- Execute a rapid cycle deployment of Oracle Cloud Applications as co-existent with current Oracle applications or, initially, as a standalone solution
- Plan, configure and deploy the required infrastructure including consolidation and migration considerations for on-premise, hosted or cloud using our Infrastructure Services team experienced with Oracle Cloud Applications
- Utilize Oracle’s Modern Best Practices (MBP) to deliver high quality Oracle Cloud implementations with new ways of standardizing and executing tasks to achieve consistently superior performance.
- Integrate with third-party solutions or mobile applications by leveraging our knowledge of business processes and our Oracle Fusion Middleware and Mobile capabilities
Our migration from NetSuite to Oracle ERP Cloud was delivered by an extremely responsive team from Apps Associates. They were led by an outstanding project manager and together they delivered a very high quality solution for Athena Health.
Chief Financial Officer,
- Oracle Cloud Applications competencies: Cloud ERP, Cloud HCM, Sales Cloud, CPQ Cloud, BICS, PBCS
- Relevant Specializations:
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (multiple disciplines), Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Database 11g, Oracle Database Security
- Our legacy centered on Oracle applications and technologies and broad portfolio of services (ERP, Salesforce, BI, Hyperion, Middleware, Infrastructure, Application Development, SharePoint) provides a foundation to understand and build strong integration and value with your ERP applications