Unshackle IT from Infrastructure with AWS Cloud
A Roadmap to the Cloud for Life Sciences
Escape! It's time to free yourself from the shackles of IT infrastructure to drive efficiencies, time-to-market and cost reduction leveraging the cloud. Gain insights across areas such as compliance, security, data privacy, and Life Sciences best practices, that will realize immediate benefits while minimizing risk.
Escape After Work: Meet us at the site of Boston’s old historic jail!
Liberty Hotel (free valet parking for event)
site of Boston’s old historic Charles Street Jail (history
215 Charles Street,
Boston, MA 02114
- Fran Daly, Sr. Director Life Sciences, Apps Associates LLC
- Jafar Shameem, Business Development Manager, Life Sciences, Amazon Web Services
- Thiru Sadagopan, VP Infrastructure and Cloud Services, Apps Associates LLC
5:30 pm to 6:15 pm - Pre-event jail cell gathering at Alibi bar & grill
Boston’s old ‘drunk tank’ (details
Ground level of Liberty Hotel
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm - Roadmap to the Cloud for Life Sciences IT
- Why cloud computing?
- Preparing your organization for cloud computing
- Life Sciences enterprise apps – cloud ready?
- Security, HIPAA, Data Privacy
- Computer System Validation (21 CFR P11)
- Support model
- Application Scenarios
- AWS in cloud, success stories
- High performance / Big Data computing
- Where and how to get started with cloud
- Approach and risk management for LS
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm - Dinner & Roundtable Open Forum
Who should attend?
- Hosted by Amazon Web Services and Apps Associates
- Open discussion including:
- SaaS / IaaS co-existence
- Hybrid approaches
- Q & A
Business executive, managers and IT professionals in the Life Sciences industry