Understanding Your Licensing: Oracle Licensing on AWS | Webinar
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Time:2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
Do you have questions about your Oracle Contracts? Do you want to know if you can run Oracle on AWS? Register Now for Apps Associates webinar on Understanding Your Licensing; Oracle Licensing on AWS to gain clarity on licenses owned, understand contractual obligations, optimize license utilization, and walk away with the confidence of how to approach capturing what you own and what you’re running.
This is the first webinar as part of a three-part series. Mihir Patel, VP Cloud Infrastructure, Apps Associates and Michael Sit, Sr. Partner Development Specialist, Oracle Applications, AWS will walk you through:
- Managing Your Oracle Investment
- Oracle licensing models
- Oracle licensing on AWS with a like-for-like design optimization
- Understanding Oracle Licensing on AWS
- Entitlements- profile current supported licenses, review and analyze contract terms and conditions, and understand what you own and what you are entitled to use
- Infrastructure – collect and consolidate server data, know your architecture, software discovery, what has been installed
- Data Analysis – map entitlements to infrastructure to identify potential gaps or surpluses, validate usage, true up, baseline established
About Apps Associates:
Apps Associates is an enterprise application services leader with a customer-first focus. Apps Associates has more than two decades of experience helping organizations innovate through digital transformation initiatives. Customers such as Brooks Automation, Hologic Inc., Edwards Vacuum, and Take Two Interactive Software turn to Apps Associates for strategic counsel, system integration and the services required to solve their most complex business challenges – utilizing experience in analytics, application modernization, process automation, digital systems, technology and operations.